Dip Bite® is a professional Hydrographic paint
PRIMER SEALER ADHESION PROMOTER BASE COAT
ALL IN ONE!
Unlike standard paints where the hydrographic film inks sticks to it, the Dip Bite paint chemically bonds with the inks in the film.
Dip Bite is a non catalyst solvent based paint, enhanced with adhesive promoters.
- Pre Mixed ready to spray
Can be sprayed directly to prepped Metal, Wood, Bone, and Polypropylene or TPO Plastics
- Infused with clear resin primers and adhesion promoters.
- Non Catalyst
This provides a long dipping window, and bad dipped parts only require a washing with very hot water, item then can be repainted, without sanding.
- Low mil build on parts
Dip Bite® has the thinest build up of all Hydrographic base coats on the market, allowing easy reassembly of parts, especially firearms.
- Lays very smooth, which allows films and inks to flow very well across parts during dipping process
- Fade resistance, holds color for years
- Low odor
Dip Bite Paint is available in Aerosol / Pints / Quarts / and Gallons.
This solvent based, non-catalyst, ready to spray base, can be top coated with all clears.
Many companies, have made Dip Bite their primary Base paint.
When matched with the correct Clear, and applied per instructions, have past the following tests preformed by a Independent lab for one of our Partners
- Appearance, DFT, Gloss, Crosshatch, Gasoline resistance
- Xenon Accelerated Weather-ability, and Adhesion
- 72hr. water soak and adhesion
- Alcohol resistance
- Hot-Cold repetition resistance and adhesion
- Water spot resistance
- Heat Resistance and adhesion
- 72hr Humidity and adhesion
Please note :
There is no resolution on any computer screen exactly the same, so no matter what paint you buy on the internet, expect to receive a close example to the color sample on the screen.
Having a color deck is essential to insure that the color you will be receiving off the internet is what you or your customer is expecting.
Color Decks are a essential tool for any professional